Partner - Corporate
Acquisitions | Private Equity Investments | General Corporate Advisory
Sneha Vardhan is a Partner at Trilegal and a part of the firm’s Corporate practice group. Her areas of focus include acquisitions, private equity investments, and general corporate advisory. Sneha has a diverse practice portfolio encompassing equity investments and acquisitions, as well as debt transactions.
She has extensively advised both international and domestic corporations, private equity investors, and financial institutions on their investments, acquisitions, entry and exit strategies, business transfers, and compliance-related matters.
ILS Law College, Pune
Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa
Select representative clients/matters
- Carlyle, on investments in Varmora Granito Pvt Ltd and VLCC Health Care Ltd
- Blackstone, on investment in Aakash Educational Services Ltd and subsequent sale of its stake to Byjus’; and acquisition of ASK Investment Managers
- GIC and ChrysCapital, on the acquisition of IDFC’s mutual fund business by a consortium comprising of GIC, ChrysCapital, and Bandhan group
- Edelweiss Financial Services, on sale of its retail wealth management business and issuance of non-convertible debentures to PAG group
- KKR and its infrastructure platform Virescent, on the acquisition of multiple renewable energy assets in India, including the acquisition of a 100 per cent stake in Godawari Green Energy Ltd; Globus Steel & Power, Focal Energy Solar One India, Focal Energy Solar India, and SunBorne Energy Rajasthan Solar and indirect acquisition of 66 per cent stake in Focal Energy Solar Three India; 4 project SPVs from the Sindicatum group; and multiple solar power projects from the Jakson group
- CDC Group plc, on its investments in fintech start-up Indifi Technologies, co-investment vehicles in Mauritius (sponsored by TPG group) and their ultimate investments in STS group in Bangladesh; Smartpaddle Technologies (operating B2B platform for packaging material named ‘Bizongo’); Boston Ivy Healthcare (operating B2B platform for medical devices named ‘Medikabazaar’); non-convertible and optionally convertible debentures of Fourth Partner Energy Pvt Ltd; and on its exit from Blue Sapphire Hospital group
- Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets group, on the incorporation and capitalisation of a pvt ltd company in India and ongoing compliance advisory
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India